Welcome to the iVisions Employee Web Portal.
>>> For important information be sure to SCROLL DOWN the page <<<
We have provided this secure online site to further enhance the communications and flow of data in our district for the 2016-2017 school year. Please login to access the secure location of the site, or contact HR for assistance.
ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN!
*Before enrolling in any Summer courses be sure to follow your CEA Negotiated Contract Language, Article 14.
It's Time to Enroll in Your Section 125 Plan!
Centennial School District
It's time to enroll in your Section 125 Plan. With this plan, you may reduce your taxes and increase your spendable income. Many qualified benefit premiums you pay under the plan are paid on a pre-tax basis.
It's time to enroll in your benefits for the upcoming plan year, offered conveniently under payroll deduction.
Please schedule your short, one-on-one appointment to review all available benefits to create the benefit package that is right for you.
Your enrollment date is:
May 1st- July 23rd
Sign up for your enrollment appointment and learn more about available benefits at https://benefits.americanfidelity.com/centennial-sd.
Contact your American Fidelity account manager to schedule your benefit review with any questions you may have.
SMARTFIND EXPRESS - Update bookmark with the new EMS site.
Need to report an absence? CLICK HERE
The following absences will be DENIED if you fail to add an "Approval Comment" with your entry.
- Bereavement/Funeral Leave (i.e. Aunt, Friend, Parent, etc.)
- Building Leave (Reason for Use)
- Crisis Leave (Required Explanation)
- Other Absence (i.e. Field Trip, Billing Another Agency, etc.)
- Professional Development Leave (Reason for Use)
- Unpaid Leave (Required Explanation)
STEPOVERS: Official grade slips, unofficial transcripts, or letters from the instructor or registrar are acceptable. The letter must be on the institution letterhead, include the class number and course title, credits completed, grade, and signature of the instructor or registrar. The information can be mailed or faxed (503-762-3689) to the Human Resources Department. If you have earned a degree, you must submit an official transcript.
All grades that are received after September 11th will be applied to the next stepover opportunity effective January 2018.
Grades earned by teachers who earned credits qualifying them for a stepover on the salary schedule are due by 4:30pm, Monday, September 11th.
ALL TEACHERS BEFORE RETURNING FROM SUMMER BREAK 2017. . . . .
Please be sure your teaching license is valid. It is your responsibility to follow the requirements with Teacher Standards Practices Commissions (TSPC).
Double check your personal information to ensure you will receive notifications from TSPC (i.e. email address, mailing address, phone, etc.). If changes are needed please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To check the expiration date on your teaching license:http://www.oregon.gov/tspc/Pages/index.aspx
- Educator Look Up
- Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Birth Date
- ID (Last four digits of SSN)
If you need assitance please email email@example.com.
* * * PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR LICENSE RENEWAL OR RECEIVED NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN THE GRACE PERIOD, THE DISTRICT HAS NO RECOURSE BUT TO REMOVE YOU FROM YOUR ASSIGNMENT. YOU WILL BE PLACED ON UNPAID LEAVE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR VALID TEACHING LICENSE OR ARE TOLD YOU ARE OFFICIALLY IN THE GRACE PERIOD.
FEEL FREE TO VISIT THE OPTIONAL TRAININGS AT ANY TIME THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child Abuse
- Homeless Student
- Sexual Harassment
All employees are required to access this online training link, their login will direct them to use the first 2-characters of their last name and last 5-digits of their Social Security Number. *(Keep this unique ID number confidential)
Example: Last Name: Jones, Social Security Number: 123-45-6789
Login to Safe Schools: http://centennialsd.or.safeschools.com/login
You are also more than welcome to give us a call at 800-434-0154 and we can further assist. Thanks!
If you are using a mobile device:
1. If you are experiencing loading issues on a mobile device, like a smartphone or tablet, try using a laptop or desktop computer.
If you are using a computer:
1. If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, make sure you are using the most updated version of your browser.
2. If you are using the Internet Explorer browser, try using an optimal browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
3. Make sure your Adobe flash player is updated. For the most recent version, go toget.adobe.com/flashplayer. This just takes about 5 minutes to install, and after the download is complete, be sure to restart your computer to activate the newest version.