Welcome to the iVisions Employee Web Portal.
>>> For important information be sure to SCROLL DOWN the page <<<
We have provided this secure online site to further enhance the communications and flow of data in our district for the 2018-2019 school year. Please login to access the secure location of the site, or contact HR for assistance.
ESS Art Contest 2019
Starting on February 4, 2019. The contest is open to public and charter school students in grades K-12 throughout the continental United States.
Quick Facts About the Contest
- The contest information is located at ArtContest.ESS.com.
- To enter, students must submit a drawing or painting with an image representing “What would it be like to have class in outer space?”.
- The contest ends on April 8, 2019, 8:00 pm EST.
- The top five finalists in each grade group will be featured on ESS’ Facebook and Instagram during the week of April 15, 2019, for public voting.
- Winners will be announced on April 29, 2019.
- Winning students will receive a $500 gift card, plus a $500 gift card for their school.
- ESS corporate employees’ children cannot win.
- Teams in the field can start announcing the contest to our clients and potential clients immediately. Attached is an 8.5 x 11 digital flyer. If you want printed copies of the flyer or 13 x 18 posters, please submit a General Marketing Smartsheet Request.
- Starting tomorrow, we will announce the contest on ESS’ social media.
- Any questions, email ArtContest@ESS.com.
Need to report an absence? CLICK HERE
Training Manual CLICK HERE Phone Manual CLICK HERE
The following absences will be DENIED if you fail to add an "Approval Comment" with your entry.
- Bereavement/Funeral Leave (i.e. Aunt, Friend, Parent, etc.)
- Building Leave (Reason for Use)
- Other Absence (i.e. Field Trip, Billing Another Agency, etc.)
- Professional Development Leave (Reason for Use)
- Unpaid Leave (Required Explanation)
M.A. TEACHING (INITIAL LICENSE) ELEMENTARY TRACK
This Elementary MAT program is designed to help meet the need of getting more qualified, licensed multi-subject teachers in Oregon’s K-8 classrooms. The eMAT’s aim is to prepare those interested in teaching students in grades K-8 and help them obtain teacher preparation and licensure. The eMAT is for persons with a Bachelor’s Degree and who are:
- on an Emergency Teaching License,
- Instructional Assistants who want to (or should be) full time classroom teachers,
- Substitute teachers who want to (or should be) full time classroom teachers, and
- persons who want to change careers and join the teaching profession at the K-8 level.
The eMAT Program provides qualified candidates an opportunity to earn a Master's Degree AND an Elementary Teachers License in two years in a part-time, hybrid graduate program. Cohorts of students move through this 2-year program completing teacher education courses, field experiences, and licensure exams that will enable them to be prepared to teach multiple subjects in grades K-8 (K-5 in elementary school grades and self-contained middle level classrooms).
Our next cohort begins summer, June 24, 2019 (cohorts always start in the summer) with application materials due March 1, 2019.
STEPOVERS: Official grade slips, unofficial transcripts, or letters from the instructor or registrar are acceptable. The letter must be on the institution letterhead, include the class number and course title, credits completed, grade, and signature of the instructor or registrar. The information can be mailed or faxed (503-762-3689) to the Human Resources Department. If you have earned a degree, you must submit an official transcript.
All grades that are received after September 10, 2019, will be applied to the next stepover opportunity effective February 2020.
Grades earned by teachers who earned credits qualifying them for a stepover on the salary schedule are due by:
4:30pm, Tuesday, September 10, 2019
FEEL FREE TO VISIT THE OPTIONAL TRAININGS AT ANY TIME THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child Abuse
- Homeless Student
- Sexual Harassment
All employees are required to access this online training link, their login will direct them to use the first 2-characters of their last name and last 5-digits of their Social Security Number. *(Keep this unique ID number confidential)
Example: Last Name: Jones, Social Security Number: 123-45-6789
Login to Safe Schools: http://centennialsd.or.safeschools.com/login
You are also more than welcome to give us a call at 800-434-0154 and we can further assist. Thanks!
If you are using a mobile device:
1. If you are experiencing loading issues on a mobile device, like a smartphone or tablet, try using a laptop or desktop computer.
If you are using a computer:
1. If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, make sure you are using the most updated version of your browser.
2. If you are using the Internet Explorer browser, try using an optimal browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
3. Make sure your Adobe flash player is updated. For the most recent version, go toget.adobe.com/flashplayer. This just takes about 5 minutes to install, and after the download is complete, be sure to restart your computer to activate the newest version
ALL TEACHERS BEFORE RETURNING FROM SUMMER BREAK 2018. . . . .
Please be sure your teaching license is valid. It is your responsibility to follow the requirements with Teacher Standards Practices Commissions (TSPC).
Double check your personal information to ensure you will receive notifications from TSPC (i.e. email address, mailing address, phone, etc.). If changes are needed please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To check the expiration date on your teaching license:http://www.oregon.gov/tspc/Pages/index.aspx
- Educator Look Up
- Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Birth Date
- ID (Last four digits of SSN)
If you need assitance please email email@example.com.
* * * PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR LICENSE RENEWAL OR RECEIVED NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN THE GRACE PERIOD, THE DISTRICT HAS NO RECOURSE BUT TO REMOVE YOU FROM YOUR ASSIGNMENT. YOU WILL BE PLACED ON UNPAID LEAVE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR VALID TEACHING LICENSE OR ARE TOLD YOU ARE OFFICIALLY IN THE GRACE PERIOD.